Jamie & Chris!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You might remember Jamie & Chris from their engagements back in August (engagements) , and lucky me I got the chance to shoot their AWESOME wedding as well! Chris proposed to Jamie with her ring in a Cracker Jack box (hello?! super fun!) My second shooter (Sandra) and I spent the weekend with these two in Vicksburg MS, and had a blast with the newlyweds and their families, and toured the historic town alittle as well. Jamie was the most relaxed and fun bride (might I mention how fabulous she looked also?)! Chris and the guys were sooo much fun, and it's possible there was alittle captain in them (well you'll see what I mean as you scroll down LOL). They also decided to see each other before the ceremony, but we still captured that first look so they could remember the moment;) After the ceremony, we followed them around V'burg and stopped at some amazing places along the way, including the double bridges that cross the Mississippi River, and a GIANT old courthouse on a hill overlooking the city. We wrapped up the evening as these two partied with their family and friends at the historic "B&B club". Thank you so much guys, and now....on with the show, starting with a few shots of old Vicksburg:)



































































Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I LOVE them! Good job, Laura and Sandra!
Jamie, you're so pretty ... so are you, Chris... =)

sasha dean said...

Laura, I Hope my wedding pictures turn out as beautiful as these! U did a wonderful job! Loved them! Love, Sasha Dean

Kelley Brooks said...

Laura, I got goose bumps! I felt like I was there. You are very Talented! Love them, Love them. Kelley

Anonymous said...

As the groom's brother, I say these gals were relentless! They went all out and were not afraid to go outside the box. Very easy to work with! Great job!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.