Siyufy Family:)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valerie and I graduated together, and we are neighbors, and every year her youngest (Tate) has to get the courage to trick or treat at my over the top haunted house on Halloween LOL! He made it this year! Hooray!
I got the opportunity to work with the whole family last week on a beautiful afternoon down by the fort. It's nice to be able to relax and get to know your neighbors alittle while working. I found out Jacob is a wrestler and that Tate is an expert fisherman (I heard a bribe involving some fishing supplies during a couple of the shots hehehe). Thanks for meeting up with me guys! I'm calling you when its pool time!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryane said...

LOVE the pics! They are great, as always:-)

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.